Thursday, September 9, 2010

Birthday Invitation

We have decided to have an open house style celebration for Malcolm's second birthday on Monday September 13. Feel free to drop by for cake and ice-cream any time between 3 and 6pm. We hope this is a good time for those of you with school-aged kids. We are suggesting that gifts are not necessary but if you feel like you would like to give something a donation to the IWK would be greatly appreciated.

We look forward to seeing all of our Halifax friends and supporters on Monday. If you need our address or directions to the house, please email Jan or I.

Mary Ellen

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Ellen - it's Sarah Williams....Libby and Tessa's mom. I had no idea you were keeping this blog until Marcy told me about it last week when I was inquiring about Malcolm. That said, I just read through it all and am glad to hear things are going well. He's in our thoughts and hearts all the time and I've been wanting to connect with you to see if there's anything we can do. We don't live to far (Quinpool near Newton) so if you ever need anything - by all means just let us know. I'm sure Libs would love to have Donovan over for a play date anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops - I forgot to leave you my email the.williams@ns.sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Malcolm and Jan! Hope you guys have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Malcolm and Donovon: I want to wish Malcolm a belated Happy Birthday and I know that Donovon is being a wonderful BIG BROTHER during Malcolm's hospital visits. I hope to see you both back at church soon!!

    Rebecca (from church nursery)

    ReplyDelete