Saturday, December 22, 2012

Almost ready...

for Christmas!  Donovan is very excited this year and has literally been counting down the days for quite some time.  We are done our shopping, except for some more groceries tomorrow.  This morning we went to the market which was very nice.  We stocked up on fresh vegetables and sausages.  This afternoon we went swimming at Cole Harbour Place - both the boys had fun.  Last night was movie night and tonight was games night for Donovan.  He chose SkipBo and won both games.

I mailed the last of our Christmas cards today.  I am late with all of my cards this year so if you have not received yours yet, do not be concerned as you are definitely not the only one.  Next year I will have to pay better attention in November and be better organized.  Otherwise, we are in good shape, although there is quite a bit of baking I'd still like to do.  Earlier this week Donovan and I made chocolate covered peanut butter balls and today we mixed up sugar cookies, which we will cut out and bake tomorrow morning.

You can read our Christmas letter here.

Mary Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment