Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa


As promised, here is Donovan with Santa at the Christmas party last night. He asked Santa for a rocket ship for Christmas. He had a lot of fun dancing with his friends as the IWK rock band played Christmas carols. Malcolm saw Santa arrive outside but then went up to his room with Grama and Grampa Rainey as there were too many people with potential colds etc for him to safely be around. Daddy arrived for the tail end of the party so got to witness some of Donovan et al's dance moves. After the party, Grama and Grampa went home but left dinner for us which we ate in the Ronald McDonald Family Room and by 7pm Donovan was beyond exhausted so it was time for him to go home with Daddy to bed.

Mary Ellen

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fantastic night! Euan and I saw Santa outside the fire station that evening as we drove to pick up Callum. On the fly, I told Euan that Santa was probably in visiting the children at the hospital. (I'm glad it was true. One less fib to my children!) Euan wondered if Malcolm would see him. I'm glad I can tell him, "Yes."

    ReplyDelete